The abbreviation “ISO” stands for International Organization for Standardization. ISO is a series of international standards introduced in 1987 that define and structure a company’s management systems. These standards apply equally to all industries and require companies seeking certification to define how their systems meet the standards’ rigorous requirements. Meeting the standards assures customers that all vendor company activities design, manufacturing, production, purchasing, quality control, packaging, handling, storage, shipping, and customer service are appropriately managed and controlled.
Why should I require vendors to be ISO-certified?
We are Expert in
We work on online software development and our products are already in use.
- Banking Software Development
- RD, FD, MIS Software Development
- Nidhi Limited Company Software Development
- Microfinance Limited Software Development
- Multi Level Marketing Software Development
- GST Software Development
- School Management Software Development
- Institute Management Software Development
- e-Commerce Software Development
- e-Education Software Development